Tuesday 29 October 2013

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Wedding Aniversary




The Award winning Nollywood Actress and one of my favorite went on Twitter and instagram to celebrate 13 blissful years of marriage to her hubby,Nnamdi Oboli.see her instagram message and check out her tweet below


 Do you know what today is? It's our anniversary!!! Celebrating 13 years of love. Counting my blessings... I might not have what others have but I have the most amazing man! Yes I said it! The most AMAZING!!! A girl could not have asked for a better man. My best friend, my lover, my champion, my biggest fan, my voltron, my baby daddy, the wind beneath my wings!!! I love you with all my being #13thanniversary #blessedmarriage #thankingGod #canyouseethe3rdperson? #Jesusinmymarriage #awesomeGod #omonioboli #nnamdiobolirocksmajorly #wifemotheractress #wannashoutitfromtherooftops #iamatworkthough #butitsallgood #wecelebrateatnight


No comments:

Post a Comment