Wednesday 7 October 2015

Enyeama confirms he was thrown out of Eagles camp by security

Super Eagles goal keepers took to his Instagram page to confirm yesterday's reports that he was thrown out of the Eagles camp by security. He wrote;
"After 13years of national service, having this smiles on my face and this passion in my heart. through the billows, the waves of the ocean, the tears of defeat, the sound of rejoicing from victory chants. now the thought of being stripped naked and security agents throwing me out breaks me completely. i will take anything but not insult to my dead mother."he wrote
Enyeama buried his mum last weekend. He was reportedly thrown out of camp yesterday by security on the order of new Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh, for coming late. Oliseh be acting like he can have a team without Enyeama.

No comments:

Post a Comment